Woody Burger & Pizzeria is owned by Richard Wood and family.
With many years of experience in the restaurant business, Richard has created a menu consisting of many popular choices along with several items unique to their eatery.
Richard and his wife Christie are from local Havelock families and appreciate the support and patronage they receive from their community. Being local residents, they know it's important for businesses to give back to their communities and do what they can to be involved in the community and provide opportunities for local youth.
Some of the ways they are involved with the local community and youth activities include:
- Hosts class trips to the restaurant where the kids get to make their own pizza.
- Supply the Friday lunches for Havelock school and cater teacher and school events.
- Sponsor two local children who play for AAA Quinte Red Devils team
- Sponsor local kids baseball team.
- Sponsor many local charities and fundraisers on an ongoing basis
- Proud sponsors of the havelock country jamboree and Havelock rock revival
Additionally, Woody Burger is offering a program for Havelock Hockey. Every time someone from a Havelock hockey team eats at Woody Burger they can hand their meal receipt into their team for a discount on a year end pizza party. Ten percent of the total receipts from each team (up to $100.00) will go towards the cost of their party.